Plating options include Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu), and Tin (Sn) as single layer or multi-layers. The industry applications for plated wire include electronics and electrical connectors, automotive connectors and terminals, including data connectivity systems and power distribution boxes, and e-mobility including EV production, charging infrastructure and energy storage.
- High performance copper alloys: C151, C19210, C194, C197
- Copper: C101, C102, C110
- Brass: C210, C220, C230, C260
- Phosphorous bronzes: C510, C511, C519, C521
• Flat rectangular wire thickness from 0.001” - 0.125” (0.025 mm - 3.2 mm) width 0.005” - 0.500” (0.125 mm - 13 mm)
• Tin (Sn) 0 – 10.0 μm (0 – 400 μin)
Relevant industries for Electroplating
Providing the automotive industry with tailor-made alloys, product development expertise and after-sales support.
Power and distribution
The main components of generators in modern power stations - Solid or hollow copper conductors and bus bars, switchgear and machine parts.